Craziness.......fights, long nights,boys, school, letters/emails,friends............to much to do are my excuses for not keeping up with my blog like i had originally planned. You know when you want something to happen so bad you'd do anything to make it happen.......then when it happens you don't know if you want it anymore. That's the story of my life currently........I love how I can always relieve some stress my writing him a letter, or witting on my blog. So my new idea is not to tell anyone anything that i don't want spread as a rumor or miss-interpreted. I guess secrets should only be told to your stuffed animals, who are they gunna tell ? I love having a friend to talk too knowing he isnt in the drama and is just there for me. I dont think its right for me to feel guilty for talking to friends of friends. He's there for me why cant you be ? I think the world would be better if we all just minded our own business, but thats not the reality of life. I feel like i need to put a discloser on this post: These are my personal thoughts, do not take them the wrong way, if you dont want to know what i think dont read my blog =)
I love this song : One Time Justin Bieber
You sould go listen to it =)
Peace !
Raychell
No comments:
Post a Comment